Utah Dumpster Rentals – Prices & Sizes
Utah Dumpster Rental offers transparent, all inclusive pricing. No extra fees!
When you rent a Dumpster from us, you will know the full price of your rental before we deliver your dumpster. Your dumpster rental includes the following:
- Prompt delivery of dumpster (On Time!)
Dumpster retrieval (pick up)
- Disposal of debris at a nearby local dump/landfill or transfer station
- After dumping, we can bring the dumpster back to your project site or bring it back to our storage yard
- Phone support and easy online scheduling for 24/7 assistance
Choose a Size of Dumpster You Will Need.
Submit your request today! Call us if you have any additional questions regarding our dumpsters.
10 Yard Dumpster
- Dry wall tear outs
- Construction or remodel debris
- Demolished countertops
- Tree trimming or landscape debris
- Residential junk removal debris
- Roofing shingles
- Small garage cleanouts
These are our most commonly requested.
These 10 yard dumspters can work on almost any residential job. For jobs of medium size this is the perfect roll-off dumpster bin.
15 Yard Dumpster
12′ long, 8′ wide, 5′ tall
Includes 1.5 tons
- Construction or remodel projects
- Junk removal items
- Demolished countertops
- Discarded furniture
- Discarded appliances
- Getting rid of junk from a basement clean out
- Flood damage restoration
- Fire disaster restoration
A very popular choice for contractors and home owners.
This is an ideal size for major remodeling projects or home renovation projects.
20 Yard Dumpster
17′ long, 8′ wide, 6′ tall Includes 2.5 tons
- New construction projects
- Kitchen or bathroom remodel waste
- Residential or commercial projects
- Discarded furniture and appliances
- Cleaning out a basement with junk
- Lighter weight and bulkier items such as tree limbs, shrub trimmings and other landscaping waste.
Great for yard waste and other large jobs.
These 20 yard dumpsters are for larger projects, contractor job sites and other similarly sized renovation jobs.
30 Yard Dumpster
22′ long, 8′ wide, 6′ tall
Includes 3.5 tons
- Major renovation of entire home or multiple commercial units
- Major home addition or new construction
- Demolition debris
- Flooring demolition waste
- Landscaping waste
- Topsoil, dirt, gravel, small rocks
- Dense, heavy items like concrete or bricks
Requested often for heavier items with maximum density.
Excellent choice for a backyard cleanup project, a small garage cleanout job or getting rid of heavier dense items like concrete and dirt.